Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
The Fastest in the Industry
There is a reason we always say "Faster to Any Disaster." Our team of professionals at SERVPRO of Northwest San Antonio are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to help you after any type or size of disaster. Whether you experience water leaks, fire loss, flooding, storm damage or mold infestation, our team works quickly to get our equipment gathered and get out to your property!
When you need FAST restoration services in the San Antonio area, contact our emergency specialists at SERVPRO of Northwest San Antonio. We are always here to help when you need it most!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (210) 521-3313
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Northwest San Antonio arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.