If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (210) 521-3313

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Home Fire in Kitchen Ceiling

This home in San Antonio, Texas had a fire in the kitchen ceiling. The fire was actually caused by electrical wiring from lighting that was installed in the kitchen. Because the fire was inside the ceiling it ended up falling through into the kitchen causing a lot of damage to the home. The home owner called SERVPRO of Northwest San Antonio after having the home thoroughly inspected by the San Antonio Fire Department and an electrician. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals were able to make cuts to damaged ceiling, cabinets, and flooring. If you have a fire in your home and need help gaining control of your home or business, call SERVPRO of Northwest San Antonio at (210) 521-3313.